Keep reading to find out what the new earnings threshold is, and the five items you have to pay to your employee for if he earns below the threshold.
Remove daily obstacles with the most effective tool in the HR field
The Practical Guide to Human Resources Management
Everything you need to know about jobs, employment, motivation, assessments, training, compulsory legal documents.
Starting today, things will be significantly easier because you'll know:
• How to create the perfect working environment and attract people that your company needs;
• How to reduce staff costs and employee salary package, benefits, bonuses;
• Tips and ideas to motivate and increase your employees' performance with great leadership; and
• How to increase your productivity and profitability by 35% by developing an effective HR strategy.
So... What is the new earnings threshold, and what do you have to pay?
The new earnings threshold is now R205 433.30. There are five items you have to pay your employee for if he earns below the new threshold. These are:
1. Work outside of ordinary working hours;
3. Work on Sundays;
4. Night work; and
5. Work on public holidays.