33 Tools to be an effective manager
Here you'll find all you need to know in becoming a leading manager!
Click here for more details…
The two 'levels of awareness' you need to increase performance in the workplace…
Having a high level of self-awareness means that:
· You know how you affect the performance of your team, which in turn makes you more sensitive to all the decisions you make regarding them;
· You are transparent. In other words, you speak openly about your emotions and vision, and give your team goals and objectives to work towards; and that
· You know what your strengths and weaknesses are, and you show humbleness in them. This which will gain respect from your team; etc.
Level#2: Social awareness
Having high levels of social awareness means that:
· You are empathetic (understanding) and able to sense the emotions of your team, and act accordingly. This is very important to help reduce the stress levels of the team, which can help rebuild their motivation in the workplace and maintain their performance levels. But if you don't do this, then stress levels will keep rising, like a snowball effect, and performance levels will drop significantly;
· You get along with people from various backgrounds, whether it be socio-economic or cultural backgrounds etc.; and
· You take on an attitude that focuses on customer satisfaction; etc.
*Those were the two 'levels of awareness' you need to increase performance in the workplace
To learn more, page over to Chapter P 05
in your Practical Guide to Human Resources Management
If you don't already have a copy, click here
to order your copy today.