- Avoid accidents and teach your drivers these five safe driving tips
- Driving is often considered a high-risk activity with accidents occurring all the time on our roads.
And so it is completely justifiable to stress the importance of safe driving tips for when on the road.
The last thing you want is for one of your drivers to be involved in an accident, especially not with someone else!
So don't ignore this possibility and reduce it by revising these fiv... ››› more
- [30 November 2016]
- Revealed: What to cover when conducting a toolbox talk on driver safety
- Did you know that South Africa's road accident death rate is among the highest in the world?This is just one of the reasons why you need to conduct a toolbox talk on driver safety. Read on to find out what to tell employees when doing a toolbox talk on driver safety so your employees know how to be safe drivers.
Tell your employees the following when doing a toolbox talk on driver safety
Yo... ››› more
- [29 November 2016]
- Revealed: How a vehicle management program can save your company money!
- I'm sure you use vehicles in your day-to-day running of your business. And without even realising it, I bet you don't know is that using a vehicle management program can actually save you money. Let's take a look... Dear Reader
I'm sure you use vehicles in your day-to-day running of your business. And without even realising it, I bet you have some form of a vehicle management program you use to... ››› more
- [15 April 2016]
- Another horrific truck accident on our roads... Don't let it be one of your trucks or drivers!
- Does your blood run cold when you hear of another truck accident on our roads?
Is the first thought to cross your mind...'please let it not be one of mine?'
Because you know if it is, you're looking at your driver potentially being arrested, facing charges or not returning to work. Not to even mention the cost of the damages to your truck and insurance premium hikes.
And in a country w... ››› more
- [04 April 2016]
- Don't wait for an accident on the road to happen! Apply this practical safety tip to your drivers
- As reported on News24, a man was hit by a truck just outside of Durban earlier this month. The truck lost control when its tyre burst and hit the man who was on his way to work. But despite this shocking incident, the man miraculously survived, walking away with nothing more than a bruised knee.
That is all good and well, but what if it was your truck being driven by one of your employees? What... ››› more
- [17 August 2015]
- Are you in the trucking business? Give your drivers this vital safety training
- The horrific truck accident that happen on the N12 highway in Johannesburg last week, has put a lot of attention on vehicle safety.
After all, SA's highways are constantly covered with trucks and people want to know they're not a hazard.
That's were you come in. If your business is all about trucking and transporting goods, you have to train your drivers correctly.
Here's what you need to... ››› more
- [24 October 2014]
- Three reasons why your truck drivers are a disaster waiting to happen
- Last week, a truck driver in Alberton lost control of his truck and caused an accident that left several people dead. Last year, a truck caused a serious accident in Pinetown and another in Sandton.
These accidents were all horrific and they suggest one thing: Trucks are by far the most dangerous vehicles on the roads.
That's why you must to take precautions to protect your drivers and the p... ››› more
- [24 October 2014]