- Avoid a SARS audit, include these nine transaction details on your ITR12T form
- SARS has tightened its belt on tax returns for Trusts. Last year, it released the new ITR12T form specifically for Trusts.
This means SARS requires more details from you than ever before. One section on the form requires specific details of the transactions within your Trust. If you fail to provide these, your Trust could be in line for a full audit from SARS.
To avoid that stress, make su... ››› more
- [08 July 2015]
- New changes to the ITR12T form make fulfilling this tax obligation more complicated! Here are some tips to help
- SARS recently released a new ITR12T form. It's specifically for trusts and SARS created the form to make the process of submitting a tax return for trusts much easier.
Although it may have made it easier to submit, the return has become very complicated.
SARS now asks you for more information so it can get the most relevant information about your trust, the beneficiaries, and what was recei... ››› more
- [11 March 2015]
- Nine transaction details you must include in your ITR12T form so it won't trigger a SARS audit
- SARS recently released the new ITR12T form. It's specifically for Trusts and SARS created the form to make the process of submitting a tax return for Trusts much easier.
But it also means SARS requires more from you, so it can get the most relevant information about your Trust.
For example, you need to include specific details of transactions within your Trust. If you don't, it could lead ... ››› more
- [03 December 2014]