- What's the difference between a job profile and a job description?
- Did you know there's a big difference between a job profile and a job description? Read on to find out what the difference is so you can get the most out of your employees.
It's up to you to ensure your employees know what's expected of them.
The starting point in doing this is having a good understanding of job profiles and job descriptions.
The difference between a job profile and a j... ››› more
- [23 November 2016]
- Follow these 4 steps BEFORE putting together a job profile
- As a manager, it's your responsibility to ensure that your employees know exactly what it is you expect of them.
After all, if they don't then they won't know what tasks to carry out, which in turn will lead to poor performance.
This is where a job profile comes into play....
A job profile sets out to ensure that the employee delivers the end goal, according to the required standards.
... ››› more
- [13 March 2016]
- Compile an effective job profile with these 8 steps
- It's your responsibility to ensure that your employees know exactly what's expected of them.
Because if you don't, it'll lead to poor performance. And that's the last thing you want.
In order to avoid this, you need a job profile.
It gives employees detailed expectations that'll guide them in carrying out their tasks within their positions.
So to help you compile an effective job pr... ››› more
- [13 March 2016]
- 'It's not my job' ... Eight reasons why job profiles can keep you out of trouble!
- How often has someone said to you: 'It's not my job'? Does it make you want to climb through the phone and punch the person in the face for saying it to you? I know the feeling! But the truth is, all employees should have definite job profiles that outline what their responsibilities are. A job profile is more than just a description of a job. It outlines and describes the roles and responsibiliti... ››› more
- [02 May 2014]