- Use these seven tips to improve ventilation in your workplace - or face penalties
- If your employees are experiencing headaches, dizziness, sinus congestion, itchy or watery eyes, scratchy throats and an inability to concentrate at work, poor ventilation is probably to blame.
And if you don't improve the ventilation in your workplace, you'll risk your business facing hefty penalties or even getting shut down! It will also contribute to unproductivity and increased sick leave ... ››› more
- [11 April 2017]
- Five reasons why you need to include ventilation as part of your safety risk assessment!
- Do you ever hear your employees sneezing and coughing non-stop in the office?
Well, you'd better start noticing before it's too late!
You see, poor ventilation is an invisible health hazard. It puts the health and safety of your employees at risk. And the financial consequences could shut your business down!
Here are five reasons why you need to include a ventilation system in your risk ... ››› more
- [24 April 2015]
- Is the air in your office slowly killing your employees?
- Do you find yourself (or your employees) suffering from frequent headaches, dizziness, scratchy throats and an inability to concentrate? Chances are, the ventilation in your office isn't up to scratch! But the condition of the air you and your employees breathe, is your responsibility. Ventilation in the workplace is one of the most important factors you need to consider when you do your risk asse... ››› more
- [22 November 2013]
- Seven tips to improve ventilation in your workplace
- If your employees are experiencing headaches, dizziness, sinus congestion, itchy or watery eyes, scratchy throats and an inability to concentrate at work, poor ventilation in your office can be the source of all these symptoms. And if you fail to provide proper ventilation, you run the risk of your business facing hefty penalties or even being shut down. Don't take that risk! Use these seven tips ... ››› more
- [14 June 2013]
- Six ways poor ventilation can affect your employees' health
- Poor ventilation is a hazard. And like all hazards, it poses a risk to your employees' health and you must eliminate or control it at all costs. If you don't, it'll slow down productivity in your workplace and result in increased sick leave. But these aren't the only consequences. Read on to discover the six ways poor ventilation will affect your employees so you can protect your employee's health... ››› more
- [12 June 2013]