- 13 Easy steps to help you complete your provisional tax return by the 31 August 2016 deadline
- The 31 August 2016 provisional tax (PVT) payment deadline is just around the corner. As you know you have to take the time to go through your calculations to make sure you're paying the right amount to avoid penalties from SARS.
If you missed our last article on how to calculate your provisional tax payment, find out here.
All you need to do now is prepare your return to file by the 31st of A... ››› more
- [18 August 2016]
- Seven simple steps to calculate provisional tax correctly
- With provisional tax, you estimate and pay your taxes in two payments. It's one payment every six months, instead of having to pay one big amount at the end of the tax year.
Your first payment is due by 31 August every year.
If SARS isn't happy with your estimate they will charge you with underestimation penalties. You'll pay these penalties on the amount SARS think your estimate should be.... ››› more
- [15 August 2016]
- Five provisional tax myths dispelled so you can pay your tax on time and avoid penalties
- There are a lot of myths about provisional tax.
These often lead to taxpayers neglecting their tax duties, over-paying or worse, underpaying on their provisional tax obligation.
As the 27 February deadline for provisional tax approaches, it's crucial you know the facts about provisional tax so you can make your payment correctly and on time.
To help you with this, today we uncover five ... ››› more
- [03 March 2015]
- Before you make your February provisional tax payment, take note of these three important points so everything runs smoothly
- Attention provisional taxpayer: Your next provisional tax payment is due on 27 February 2015. That's just a few weeks away.
Making your payment can get tricky if you don't have the right information on your hands. And you could end up making costly mistakes.
We don't want you to experience any hassles.
That's why today, we're revealing three important points you must take note of before y... ››› more
- [08 January 2015]
- Provisional taxpayers: Don't miss the upcoming third payment deadline
- If you're a provisional taxpayer, this article is for you.
We're here to remind you that the deadline for making your third payment is fast approaching and you need to make your payment on time. If you don't, you'll be opening the door to endless SARS audits and penalties.
We know you can't afford to take that risk.
So keep reading to discover when you need to make your third provisional ... ››› more
- [22 September 2014]