57 specially designed tests for selecting the right employees!
The season for "hunting" for new employees is on its way. And I urge you to consider new possibilities when searching for a person to fill a specific position. The 57 Tests to hire the best people
will help you separate the right candidates from the ordinary.
to find out more!
Nine main EE offences companies receive fines for
• Not appointing a Senior Manager to take responsibility for Employment Equity;
• Not having an EE Plan;
• Not having a consultative forum or not consulting appropriately in terms of the requirements of the EE Act;
• Not conducting a workplace analysis;
• Not identifying and implementing Affirmative Action measures;
• Not setting realistic targets and goals in terms of EE;
• No valid reason for not achieving Affirmative Action targets and goals;
• Not submitting an EE report; and
• Not training staff on three key areas. These are HIV/Aids in the workplace, cultural sensitivity and sexual harassment
With all the labour law changes this year, we thought it would be a great idea to do a wrap up workshop in Johannesburg. This workshop will include all the recent changes to Employment Equity Act
, Employment Equity Regulations
, Basic Conditions of Employment Act and the Labour Relations Act
. Email me your name to firstname.lastname@example.org
and I'll keep you posted with more details.