Use this checklist to help ensure you're fully compliant with the Employment Equity Act…
Do you consult with your employees on:
· Conducting an EE analysis;
· The preparation and implementation of your EE Plan; and
· Reporting to Government?
Have you drafted and implemented an EE Plan?
Do you report to Government each year before the 1st
of October for manual submissions, and by the 15th
of January following the 1st
of October for electronic submissions?
Do you publish your Employment Equity Plan, and Report, for all of your employees to see?
Do you draft a successive Employment Equity Plan once the previous one has expired?
Keep reading to see the rest of the checklist…
Do you know what to do if the DoL visits your company for an EE audit?
After attending the EE Summit 2016, you won't need to panic!
The EE Summit 2016 is an event for all HR Professionals who are serious about EE compliance. At the event, you'll get information on:
· 1 Exclusive interview with the DoL's Labour Chief Director, to get the inside scoop on how to avoid penalties for non-compliance.
· 9 Case studies of challenges other companies have come across and how to overcome them;
· 3 Workshops to give you step-by-step advice to help you with your EE reporting, planning, auditing and compliance;
· 3 Discussion groups where delegates get to tackle real-life scenarios and come up with practical solutions you can implement in your own company;
· 1 Panel discussion on how to address the difficult equal work for equal pay clause; and
Book your seat now
and face your next DoL EE audit with confidence.
Have you assigned a senior manager who'll be responsible for overseeing the Employment Equity process?
Have you informed your staff about Employment Equity,
alongside how you'll implement it?
Do you keep all records linked to your Employment Equity Process?
Have you submitted an Income Differential Statement?
Do you comply with the Director-General Reviews?
*In order to ensure that you're complying with the Employment Equity Act, you need to be able to answer 'YES' to all ten questions in the checklist above.
If you want to learn more details on complying with the Employment Equity Act, simply page over to Chapter E 29
in your Practical Guide to Human Resources Management
handbook, or click here
to order your copy today.
Also, don't forget to attend the EE Summit coming soon! Click here
to book your seat now, before they're all sold out!