****** You don't want to miss this ******
For five simple ways you can knock up to
R445 000 off your 2015 tax bill
Negotiating your way through the tax
laws and never-ending tax
changes is a minefield.
But, today, I'm going to introduce you to the best kept 'secret weapon' in the market.
How to get tax
• How to erase one payroll headache from their lives
• Whether they should use company cars or travel allowances to save taxes
17 Important tax
updates and changes
How to find out if they qualify for a 98% tax
saving and how to take advantage of it if they do
How to turn an assessed tax
loss into a profit
• How standing up to SARS can actually save money and how to do it without getting into trouble
• How to avoid R3.6 million in penalties by avoiding this common mistake
You need to include the details of these nine transactions that took place during the tax year assessment:
1. Taxable income you distributed to or vested in Trust beneficiaries;
2. Any non-taxable income your Trust distributed or invested;
3. And capital or assets you Trust distributed or invested in;
4. Any outstanding loans granted to this Trust;
5. Any outstanding loans your Trust granted;
6. Any donations or contributions made to or by your Trust;
7. Any distributions from other Trusts or foundations;
8. Any refunds or repayment of contributions made to your Trust; and
9. The granting to any person of the right of use of assets held by this Trust.
• Less than or equal to 50 people where these transactions applied during the year of assessment, must provide the details of each transaction for every person.
• More than 50 people must provide consolidated details of the transactions that applied.
Submit the information on these transactions correctly and ensure that you don't draw SARS' attention to your Trust.