1. Motivate current employees and reduce the chances of skilled and valuable employees from resigning:
By paying bonuses, employees who are currently working for you will feel a greater sense of motivation at work. And by feeling motivated, effectiveness and efficiency in the workplace will increase, leading to greater productivity.
Linking bonus pay to performance is a great way to motivate your employees and ensure that their productivity soares through the roof.
Skilled and valuable employees will feel appreciated and so will feel less inclined to resign from your company because of great bonuses.
The ideal tool to recruit, manage and motivate employees!
Use the A-Z of Master Forms recruitment templates to find the IDEAL candidate. Use the HR forms and templates to MANAGE and MOTIVATE him to perform at his best.
The A-Z of Master Forms and Templates provides a simple, legal and effective way to ensure the development, motivation and retention of excellent employees.
It would take you weeks to draw up all these forms, samples and checklists from scratch.
2. Attract potential employees to your company and be competitive with other companies in terms of benefits and payment :
By paying benefits, you can automatically become competitive with other companies in terms of your image as a workplace.
Also, offering benefits will attract a lot more interested employees, particularly those who have a lot to offer your company.
There are two great reasons to paying benefits to your employees.
To learn more on bonuses, click below…
Protect yourself from labour-related problems by using this practical tool
The comprehensive Labour Law for Managers Loose Leaf Service gives you all the details you need for maximum protection in labour-related problems. You will find, for example:
• Information on the problem areas managers have to handle in the workplace daily, and appropriate solutions;
• Valuable advice for employers, based on the ever-changing legislation;
Sample contracts, dismissals
and warning letters, etc;
• Numerous practical checklists; and
• Much more…