Our experts have done all the research and they'll share their tried-and-tested tricks to successful performance appraisals.
Our experts believe you'll never go wrong if you follow these seven steps when doing performance reviews
Step 2: Our experts recommend you try a 360-degree performance appraisal to assess your employee's performance, because it'll offer you these seven benefits.
Step 3: Base your performance appraisal on these six areas – it's what successful managers do.
There you have it. If you follow these seven basic steps, our experts are confident you'll conduct seamless performance appraisals.
In addition to these steps, our experts recommend you check out the Performance Review Software. It's the first Performance Review Software available in South Africa and it's in accordance with the 2014 Labour Law.
It'll help you determine quickly and accurately:
- your employees' skill levels;
- how every employee contributes to overall business performance;
- the training and skill enhancing requirements for every one of your employees;
- how to properly motivate your employees;
- the required disciplinary measures.
Click here for more information.