Point #2: These are the six steps you can take to complete the 360 degree feedback process to assess employee performance.
Point #3: You can use these two ways to get and integrate 360-degree feedback.
Now that you know the key points about 360 degree appraisals and feedback, make sure you effectively assess your employees' performance.
In addition to these points, we recommend you check out our Performance Review Software to strengthen your performance assessment processes.
It's the first performance review software available in South Africa. And it's 100% in line with the 2014 Labour Law.
It'll help you quickly and accurately determine:
- Your employees' skill levels;
- How every employee contributes to overall business performance;
- The training and skill enhancing requirements for every one of your employees;
- How to properly motivate your employees;
- The required disciplinary measures.
Click here for more information.