Don't pay up to R2.7 million because you didn't hire someone 'by the book'!
With all the drastic changes to the labour laws, it's hard to keep on top of them. And believe it, or not, one small mistake could cost you up to R2.7 million or 10% of your annual turnover in fines for non-compliance, and even mistakes.
You need to make sure your recruitment and selection policy is fair and in line with the new labour laws.
And I'll show you how...
70 questions to ask to get the most relevant information from your interviews
Discover everything you need to know to make the right decision every time. Find out about the applicant's strengths, areas for improvement, ideals and commitment with these specific questions – all set out in an easy-to-follow checklist. You'll have no doubts about the person's ability!
Find out more here...
10 items you must have in your recruitment and selection policy
Let's look at the 10 items your policy should include to be legally compliant…
1. Who the policy applies to and who has authority to change it
2. Legal requirements you must comply with
3. Type of position you need to recruit for
4. How you will advertise the vacancy
5. The type of interview process
So, you hired someone by the book, but they're not performing… What now?
And before you throw up your hands in despair, wondering how you're going to get him to start performing – I have just the thing for you to turn him into a star performer…. Or dismiss
Click here to find out more…
6. Reference and background checks you must conduct
7. How to offer candidates the position
8. Probationary period
9. How you'll inform unsuccessful applicants
10. How you'll appoint internal applicants
Need a legally complaint recruitment and selection policy? Get your hand on one
… And all the other sample forms and policies you need to avoid fines today!