The name, address and the VAT registration number of the electronic services provider.
Your company's name and address as the recipient of the supplies.
Do you want to minimise your VAT bill?
The Practical VAT Loose Leaf Service Will Allow You To Calculate VAT Efficiently And Take Advantage Of Little Known, Legal, VAT Saving Strategies
· Explain the latest changes in VAT
· Save you R1000's in time and money
· Tell you how to use specific VAT benefits in practice
· Show you which deductions you can make
· Demonstrate how to deal with SARS audits
· Protect you from typical mistakes made when calculating and paying VAT and how to avoid them
· Show you how to identify legitimate VAT invoices
· Will show you how to keep your VAT payments up to date
Get your copy here…
An individual serialised number (an invoice number).
The date on which the supplier issued the tax
A description of the electronic services that the supplier supplies.
The consideration, in money, for the supply. This can be done in ZAR (Rands) or in any other country's currency.
If the consideration is in Rands, then the tax
invoice must show the amount of the VAT charged, or it must have a statement that the amount includes VAT (and the rate at which it was charged).
If the consideration is in any other country's currency, then the tax
invoice must show the amount charged in Rands. Or your supplier must give you a separate document which states the amount charged in Rands.
The exchange rate used.
*Do you want to learn more on imported electronic services? Then subscribe to the Practical VAT Loose Leaf Service