Vessels designed and used for commercial sea fishing. They must be propelled by inboard engines and its fuel tanks must play an integral part. This includes any mother ship in which any fish is processed,
A vessel that is owned or chartered by either a resident of South Africa or a legal person registered in South Africa, which has its place of effective management in South Africa.
Do you want to minimise your VAT bill?
The Practical VAT Loose Leaf Service Will Allow You To Calculate VAT Efficiently And Take Advantage Of Little Known, Legal, VAT Saving Strategies
· Explain the latest changes in VAT
· Save you R1000's in time and money
· Tell you how to use specific VAT benefits in practice
· Show you which deductions you can make
· Demonstrate how to deal with SARS audits
· Protect you from typical mistakes made when calculating and paying VAT and how to avoid them
· Show you how to identify legitimate VAT invoices
· Will show you how to keep your VAT payments up to date
Get your copy here…
Vessels that operate between the ports of the South Africa and the Common Customs Area, or the ports of the Common Customs Area.
Vessels that carry out fishing activities with the aim of making a profit.
*Those were 4 fishing vessels that can qualify for a refund on diesel.
So if you own a commercial fishing business, take advantage of this information today.
To learn much more diesel refunds for a multitude of industries, page over to chapter D01: Diesel Refund Scheme
in your Practical VAT Loose Leaf Service
, or click here
if you don't have it already.