- 10 critical elements you should look out for on your balance sheet... or you won't get business financing
- If you're responsible for managing your company finances, you probably know how much money your business is making. You either know your bank balance or you calculate your profits and losses, right?
Well this isn't the only thing banks and funders look at when investigating your business's financial health. They'll look at your balance sheet too to see if your business is worth investing in.
... ››› more
- [04 June 2015]
- If you want to become financially independent, read this now!
- Are you thinking about taking the plunge and starting a business? Or do you want your business to become financially independent?
You need a good financial plan to support your business strategy.
With it, you can focus on reaching your strategic goals and make accurate decisions in all areas of your business.
Read on to discover how to do it correctly and become financially independent... ››› more
- [13 April 2015]
- Financing for the SA businesses: Owners should look for non-bank lenders!
- South Africa's economy indicates a challenging year for businesses. And that means your business may have to change it focus. Especially when it comes to financing.
Banks are most likely to apply more rigid rules when it comes about requirements for financing from business owners. But that doesn't mean you don't have options...
Are banks still the best places for SA businesses to get financi... ››› more
- [31 March 2015]
- Why SMES should use factoring as a financing vehicle
- Access to finance is one of the major problems for small businesses in South Africa. Although plenty of channels to finance the growth and development of the SME sector are available, they are insufficient.
But there is an important option available to SMEs financing in South Africa, explains Bruce Dzenga, a Development Finance Expert. It's called reverse factoring.
Here's how it works.
D... ››› more
- [02 March 2015]