- 13 Ways to protect your employees' information and stay on the right side of POPI
- Just as you have a right to protect your company's privacy, so your employees have a right to privacy too. And since the President signed the Protection of Personal Information Bill (POPI) last month, you now have a legal duty to protect your employees' information!
Here are the top 13 ways you can keep your employee's information safe and sound...
The 13 best ways to protect your employee'... ››› more
- [31 March 2017]
- Use these 4 methods to protect your employees' personal information
- We live in a day and age where data security is of the utmost importance. This is especially true because we live in a technological age where cybercrime ('hacking') is rife (It's one of the fastest growing types of crime in the world).
And, according to the Protection from Harassment Act as well as the Protection of Personal Information Act, you must protect your HR Data at all costs.
Let's... ››› more
- [11 April 2016]
- Don't delay it! Implement these four compliance tips for POPI today
- POPI is the Protection of Personal Information Act and it's now officially law. But government is yet to publish a date on which it will become effective.
It seeks to regulate the 'processing' of all personal information such as the collecting, storage and disposal of personal information.
Once it is effective, you will have one year to comply with it and three years if the Minister extends... ››› more
- [30 August 2015]