- Answers to four of the most frequently asked risk assessment questions
- Have questions about risk assessments? If so, continue reading to discover some of the answers to your questions.
Four answers to your risk assessment questions
Question #1: What's risk assessment matrix?
Answer: Experts at the Health & Safety Advisor say that a risk assessment is the process of estimating and communicating workplace safety risk and deciding whether this risk is a... ››› more
- [16 November 2016]
- Harmony Gold disaster highlights the importance of managing risks in your company
- Eight miners at Harmony Gold have died. This after they were trapped underground when a fire broke out on Tuesday at the Doornkop operation. This tragic incident has cast the spotlight on workplace safety, more especially risk management. Read on to find out how to reduce risks in your workplace.
According to Eye Witness News, initially 17 employees were trapped, but specialised rescue teams ma... ››› more
- [06 February 2014]
- Risk management planning: Five steps to take when you select the best risk control measures
- Health and safety legislation is based on keeping employees safe at work and not endangering their health in any way. To do this, you need to implement appropriate risk control measures to reduce unacceptable risks to acceptable risks. Read on to discover the five steps you need to take when selecting risk control measures in your risk management plan.
As you know, you must do what's reasonably... ››› more
- [19 December 2013]