- Your employee's injured himself again. What you must do if you think he's taking advantage.
- Accidents happen and occasionally you need to provide compensation for an employee injured on duty. Unfortunately, sometimes you'll get an employee who appears to be taking advantage of this. So, here's how to handle employees who are always injured on duty Dear reader,
Accidents happen and occasionally you need to provide compensation for an employee injured on duty. This means you might have ... ››› more
- [17 June 2014]
- Four tips to reduce your Injury-On-Duty (IOD) rate on-site
- Did you know there's something you can do to reduce your IOD rate? Read on for our expert's top four tips you can implement today. Dear Health and Safety Reader
One of our Health and Safety Club readers asked a thought provoking question. Our reader is the Health and Safety Officer for a construction site. He wants to know if there's anything he can do to reduce their IOD rate. And if he can ap... ››› more
- [19 November 2013]
- Do you have good ergonomic practices in your factory? Take our quiz to see if you pass...
- Your injured-on-duty employees can claim thousands from the compensation fund. It costs you in medical expenses and in employee absenteeism too. Take our quick ergonomic quiz to see if your employees are safe... Dear Reader
Yesterday we spoke about the number of Work-Related Muskoskeletal Disorders in the workplace because of working on computers. I bet you wondered how ergonomics applies to y... ››› more
- [03 September 2013]