- How to complete and submit your provisional tax
- The 31 August 2017 provisional tax (PVT) payment deadline is just around the corner. As you know you have to take the time to go through your calculations to make sure you're paying the right amount to avoid penalties from SARS.
If you missed our last article on how to calculate your provisional tax payment, have a look here.
All you need to do now is prepare your return to file by the 31st ... ››› more
- [12 May 2017]
- Five provisional tax myths dispelled so you can pay your tax on time and avoid penalties
- There are a lot of myths about provisional tax.
These often lead to taxpayers neglecting their tax duties, over-paying or worse, underpaying on their provisional tax obligation.
As the 27 February deadline for provisional tax approaches, it's crucial you know the facts about provisional tax so you can make your payment correctly and on time.
To help you with this, today we uncover five ... ››› more
- [03 March 2015]
- File your provisional tax return in just five minutes by following these 13 easy steps
- With the August deadline for provisional taxpayers fast approaching, you need to get your tax return in.
But you probably keep putting it off because you think the filling process is going to take you hours.
I'm here to tell you this isn't the case.
You can complete and submit your provisional tax return in just five minutes, if you follow these 13 easy steps...
These 13 steps will ... ››› more
- [27 January 2015]
- Before you make your February provisional tax payment, take note of these three important points so everything runs smoothly
- Attention provisional taxpayer: Your next provisional tax payment is due on 27 February 2015. That's just a few weeks away.
Making your payment can get tricky if you don't have the right information on your hands. And you could end up making costly mistakes.
We don't want you to experience any hassles.
That's why today, we're revealing three important points you must take note of before y... ››› more
- [08 January 2015]
- Find out how to pay provisional tax so you can meet your 2014 tax deadline
- The next provisional tax deadline is on the 28th of February 2014. If you're a provisional taxpayer, continue reading to find out how to pay provisional tax so you can meet your 2014 tax deadline and avoid hefty penalties and interest. Failing to comply with the law when paying your provisional tax will cost you up to 10% in penalties, interest and additional tax of 20% on the outstanding amount!
... ››› more
- [03 December 2013]
- How to claim your medical tax credit correctly in your provisional tax return
- Figuring out your medical aid contributions when submitting your tax return is tricky - even more so if it's on a provisional tax return. Should you deduct the amount you arrive at from your taxable income or not?With the provisional taxpayer deadline just two weeks away on 28 February, it's time to make sure you're accounting for your medical tax credit correctly... On 1 March 2012, medical tax c... ››› more
- [18 February 2013]