- 7 Interview questions to help you select the right person for the job
- When recruiting for a new employee, you want to get the right candidate for the job the first time around.
A well-structured interview can do just that.
What's more, specifically asking competency-based questions can assist you greatly in determining whether or not a candidate will be able to do the job.
So to be 100% sure that an applicant is the right fit for the job, ask these 7 questi... ››› more
- [22 March 2016]
- Use this ten-point checklist you conduct a first-round job interview
- When it comes to recruiting for a job, do you do a first and second interview? The questions you ask in a first and second interview will be very different.
It's important to remember that you shouldn't always ask direct questions in a job interview. Asking personal questions that don't relate to the job can land you in trouble.
This is a common interview mistake. That's why it's better to... ››› more
- [14 May 2014]
- Interviews 101: Here's what you need to do before, during and after conducting a job interview
- When it comes to job interviews, you need to prepare just as much as the job candidate. And it's not just while you're in conducting an interview. You need to put in work before, during and after the interview. This is Interviews 101. And if you don't make sure you cover these basics, your company's recruiting process could fail and land you with the wrong candidate.
***************************... ››› more
- [13 May 2014]
- Find out about your job candidate's REAL strengths and weaknesses
- When it comes to interviews, you probably ask the same questions again and again. You're not the only one though, most recruiters do. And that's why candidates can predict what you're going to ask. This means they're able to prepare and rehearse answers to the standard questions you're going to ask. If you want truthful answers from your candidates you'll need to be clever about it. Here's what yo... ››› more
- [12 May 2014]
- Nine job interview questions you must ask to find out about a candidate's employment history
- Once you've created a short list of candidates by assessing their applications against your job requirements and choosing candidates that fit the brief the best, you're ready to start interviewing. But what kind of interview questions should you ask? It all depends on what you want to know. If you want to know more about the candidate's employment history, ask these nine job interview questions an... ››› more
- [09 May 2014]
- Seven work experience questions to ask at every job interview
- Do you find you're struggling to understand your candidates work experience or employment history? Maybe you're asking the wrong question, so you're getting the wrong information. This means you walk out of an interview knowing as much relevant information about the candidate as you did going in. The solution? Use these seven questions when conducting an interview to get the real relevant informat... ››› more
- [09 May 2014]
- 14 Job interviews questions you can ask a candidate about their education
- Asking the right questions in an interview is an art. If you're not asking the right kind of questions about a candidate's qualification, you're not going to get the information you need to make the best choice. At the end of the day, that means you're wasting your time. Here are a few job interview question suggestions to help you get the information that you need.
****************************... ››› more
- [08 May 2014]
- Do you know the four kinds of questions every job interview should include?
- When it comes to interview questions, some are just there to set the tone and give more information, while others are important to really see if this candidate is THE candidate for the job. Read on to find out the four kinds of questions every job interview you should include to ensure you find the best candidate...
70 Questions to ask to get the most... ››› more
- [06 May 2014]
- Good HR managers do this ONE thing when conducting a job interview to ensure they hire the right person
- When conducting an interview, you may struggle to get what you really want out of a candidate. This could lead to misinformation or getting the wrong idea about a candidate. If you hired someone based on that, you may end up with a big problem. But there's one thing all good HR managers know about job interviews that stop this from happening. Find out what it is and make sure you always hire the r... ››› more
- [02 May 2014]