- Effectively manage performance by including this one element in your job descriptions
- According to the Basic Conditions of Employment Act, you are legally required to create job descriptions for your employees.
They play a very important role towards ensuring your employees know exactly what's required of them. And by ensuring that, you can effectively manage performance in the workplace.
But in order to do that, you need to make sure that this one element is always present i... ››› more
- [10 June 2016]
- Top labour experts reveal the three big benefits of setting KPIs for your employees
- While all business owners know that numbers are critical in managing a business, they often overlook the value of numbers in managing their biggest asset: Employees.
This means, these companies don't have Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for their employees. As a result, they don't accurately measure or manage their employees' performance.
Don't make the same mistake when it comes to perfor... ››› more
- [03 June 2014]
- Small company? Don't forget the importance of performance management!
- Small companies get away with murder. As they don't have a huge workforce, the employees are often expected to pull more than their weight, and if there isn't a dedicated HR department, performance management tends to fall through the cracks, with employees only hauled over the coals if they make a mistake that costs the company money. But this isn't the only time to check up on employees' perform... ››› more
- [30 April 2013]
- Nip your poor performers' lack of productivity in the bud today!
- Poor performers tend to bring down the performance of an entire department. But a recent study has found that your poorest performers are usually the happiest. The reason? They often don't even realise they're not meeting the mark when it comes to key performance areas. Here's how to make your poor performers more productive.
It's no April Fool's joke – poor performers are the happiest employ... ››› more
- [02 April 2013]