- Save thousands and get your employees to keep an accurate, SARS-compliant logbook
- Here's what your employee needs to know about keeping an accurate logbook
Put a stop to all your company car and travel allowance headaches today
How you can save R26 983 with an accurate logbook
A vital part of managing your employees travel allowance is his logbook. This must accurately detail his travel expenses.
If his logbook isn't 100% accurate and up-to-... ››› more
- [13 June 2017]
- How to create a SARS-proof travel logbook in three simple steps
- When it comes time to hand in your tax return, SARS wants you to prove certain details with supporting documents.
A great example of this is a logbook. You'll use this to prove the deductions you want to claim for your business travel expenses. This is an important deduction for most business owners as rushing to all those client meetings can really add up.
Luckily, it's easy to create an a... ››› more
- [10 January 2017]
- Top tax tip! Here's how to use the company car, tax-free...
- Do you sometimes use your company car for personal reasons? If you answered 'yes' there's great news for you: You don't have to pay tax on that fringe benefit if your use falls under these simple rules. Filling out your tax return can be stressful, but we've got a simple tip that could give you a big chunk of your taxes back!
And it all has to do with a great business perk: A company car.
Do... ››› more
- [11 July 2013]