- You don't have to use money to motivate your employees to be more productive. Use these four non-monetary methods instead to get the job done
- You have to be proactive when it comes to motivating your employees to be more productive. After all, improved employee performance means more productivity for your company
And the good news is it doesn't have to cost you a cent.
You don't need money to motivate your employees. Yes it's important, but it isn't everything. And there are studies that prove this.
So how do... ››› more
- [09 December 2016]
- Need to give negative feedback during your employee's performance review? Don't do THIS!
- One of the most challenging parts of a performance review is giving your employees feedback.
And when it comes to telling an employee something negative, this task becomes even harder.
After all, giving negative feedback incorrectly is more likely to produce disgruntled staff, rather than a team set on improving, reveals a recent study led by Kansas State University assistant professor of ... ››› more
- [07 April 2015]
- Use these seven tips to make 2015 the most productive year for your employees
- Employers constantly look for ways to get the most from their employees. And 2015 is no different. After all, if employees are more productive, your company benefits.
But in most cases, they don't seem to get it right.
If you're one of these employers, we've got you covered.
Today, we reveal seven tips you can use to make 2015 your employees' most productive year yet.
Read on to find ... ››› more
- [14 January 2015]
- The importance of motivating employees, plus eight effective ways to do it
- Quick question: Do you think it's important to motivate employees?
If your answer is a big 'no', this article is for you.
Keep reading to discover the importance of motivating employees, plus eight effective ways to do it so you can ensure your business continues to thrive.
Here's why it's important to motivate your employees
The answer to the question: 'Why is it so important to ke... ››› more
- [25 July 2014]
- Our experts reveal two management mistakes that demotivate employees
- Experts behind the Practical Guide to Human Resources Management say management often makes mistakes that demotivate employees.
The danger here is that you'll never get the best out of your employees if they're demotivated and this will end up costing you a fortune.
To avoid falling into this trap, continue reading to discover two management mistakes that demotivate employees.
***********... ››› more
- [19 June 2014]
- Use these four tips to motivate your employees to comply with safety laws
- Health and Safety is everyone's responsibility. And that means your employees are just as responsible for ensuring their workplace is safe as you are. To help them fulfill this requirement, use these four tips to motivate them to comply with safety laws.
Motivation also applies when it comes to workplace safety
If you're wondering why we're talking about motivation and workplace safety, the... ››› more
- [27 March 2014]
- Study finds: Pointing all your employees' flaws during performance reviews produces disgruntled staff
- A recent study has found that employers who point out all of their employees' flaws during performance reviews are more likely to demotivate their employees instead of improving their performance. Here's more info on the study...
Could you be demotivating your staff by pointing out all their flaws?
Business News Daily reports that a study led by Kansas State University assistant professor o... ››› more
- [06 March 2014]
- How to motivate your employees to accept changes in your company in 2014
- I'm sure you have many changes you want to make in your company to make 2014 a more successful year. But to make any changes, you need your employees to execute them. Read on for four steps to motivate your employees to accept the changes you plan to make this year. ********************
Can you afford not to be a part of this exclusive club?
The club where all your HR and Labour related question... ››› more
- [08 January 2014]
- Quick test: Are your employees motivated?
- Want to find out if your employees are motivated to perform to the best of their abilities? If so, get them to take this simple test.
It's vital to understand what employees want from work so you know what matters to them.
According to the Practical Guide to Human Resources Management, the Gallup Organisation has researched this question in depth and world-wide.
They have identified 12 ... ››› more
- [18 December 2013]
- How to avoid demotivating your employees
- You'll never get the best out of your employees if they're demotivated. And it could end up costing your company a fortune. Make sure you do the following seven things to avoid demotivating your employees.
According to nfib.com, a survey from Harvard Management Update showed that in 85% of companies, employees' morale significantly drops after their first six months on the job.
The small bu... ››› more
- [06 November 2013]