- Want to ensure all probationers have a fair chance to prove themselves? Do these eight things...
- There are eight things you can do to ensure all probationers are given a fair chance to prove themselves. Read on to find out what these things are, so you can avoid unfair discrimination in your workplace.
You need to eliminate unfair discrimination in your workplace.
One way to do this is to consult the Code of Good Practice on the Integration of Employment Equity into Human Resource Poli... ››› more
- [07 December 2016]
- Warning! Your probationer will take you to the CCMA for unfair labour practice if you do these two things
- If you think employees on probation don't have any rights, you're wrong. Probationers have the same rights as any other employee. This means you can't subject him to unfair labour practices. If you do, he'll take you to the CCMA and you'll lose your case. But you can avoid this if you NEVER do these two things to your probationer.
Too many employers lose their case... ››› more
- [28 April 2014]
- Legally dismiss your probationer in 12 easy steps
- If you think you can just dismiss your probationer just because he isn't the right person for the job, you could find yourself defending a CCMA case. That's right. You still have to follow fair procedure if you choose to terminate your probationer's employment. Follow these 12 steps to ensure you dismiss your probationer the legal way.
An employee on probation is an employee in all respects, ex... ››› more
- [04 June 2013]