- Identify the most likely health and safety risks to your business with the four step Risk Analysis Process
- A Risk Analysis Process is basically a problem solving process.
It helps you identify the most likely health and safety threats to your business.
During this exercise, you would use assessment tools to decide which risks you need to assess first.
A Risk Analysis Process comprises of four steps, and we're going to explore them in this article.
*********Be... ››› more
- [13 August 2015]
- Three tips that'll help turn your workplace into a health and safety dream
- You know how important it is to protect your employees from injuries at work. You know that you have to put in safety precautions that'll keep them safe. But have you forgotten about protecting their health?
Did you know it's harder to protect your employees from poisons or bacteria than it is to protect them from falling from a height? It's true! But it's no less important.
Illnesses can s... ››› more
- [24 June 2014]
- Is your business in financial risk? Use these two types of analysis to find out
- When it comes to the success of your business, one of the most crucial steps you can take is to see what dangers you may run into.
This is why you have to analyse your business's financial risks.
But analysing your financial business risks is about more than just seeing where you're losing money.
Keep reading to find out exactly what you need to do to identify your company's weak spots.... ››› more
- [05 June 2014]
- Financial analysis: Here's what to analyse to measure your success or failure
- We all wish we could predict the future or solve problems before they become big ones. This would be particularly helpful when running your business, but sadly, no one can predict the future.
There is, however, something you can do. With financial analysis, you can spot problems in your business's finances before they damage your company or before they even happen. There are two particular fina... ››› more
- [04 June 2014]
- Are your safety checks taking too long? Here's how to do a risk assessment in ten minutes
- Risk assessments are vital to the safety of your employees and they take up a lot of time. Here are some important tips you can use to do your risk assessments in ten minutes or less.
The three pieces of information you need for every risk assessment
The task that takes up the most time when doing a risk assessment is finding the information that you need. To eliminate this time waster... ››› more
- [08 April 2014]
- Never run out of cash in your business! Use these three easy tools to keep cash flowing
- After a really good month of sales, Mike, a business owner of a small chocolate factory, expects his bank account to show a large positive bank balance. When he checks, he sees his bank account is overdrawn. Mike has no cash. The business is now in danger and he doesn't have the funds to pay staff.
He asks his bookkeeper Steven to find out where the money went. Steven had a look, and found all ... ››› more
- [22 July 2013]