- Are your employees spending too much time on smoke breaks? Use these five ways to control them!
- Many employers who allow smoking in the workplace often complain about the amount of productivity that's lost because of the frequent smoke breaks employees take. What makes it worse is employees usually want company when they have a smoke. If you're faced with a similar problem in your company, there's a solution. Here are five tips you can use to control the smoke breaks your employee takes.
... ››› more
- [23 November 2016]
- Six ways to control smoke breaks and manage your employees' productivity
- To this day, even after the smoking laws have been passed, smoking in the workplace still sparks heated debates between smokers and non-smokers.
And not because employers allow employees to smoke in non-designated areas. But rather the amount of time employees are allowed to spend smoking.
Read on for six ways to control smoke breaks in your company, and manage your employees' productivity.... ››› more
- [05 June 2015]
- Limit the loss of productivity by taking control of your employee's smoke breaks
- 'Employers often complain about the amount of lost productivity they suffer because of the frequent smoke breaks employees take,' says the Labour Law for Managers Loose Leaf Service. But what you should know as an employer is, you can control the smoke breaks your employees take to ensure that productivity loss is kept to a minimum. Here are six ways you can do this...
If you allow smoking in t... ››› more
- [08 April 2013]