- The ultimate Movember donation guide: Six things companies need to know about donating to this cause
- November means it's time to help raise awareness for prostate cancer. But it's not just awareness we need to raise, it's money too.
If your company wants to get behind the Movember movement and raise some money, you should consider donating.
But before you do, we have six things you need to know about donating to this cause to help you make the most out of it...
Before you donate to Mov... ››› more
- [12 November 2014]
- The one document you need to claim your Movember donation as a tax deduction
- If you're looking for a good cause for your company at this time of year why not donate to Movember? The campaign helps raise awareness and funds for cancer research.
What better cause could there be for your company to support?
The good news is, you won't just get the satisfaction of doing something good from your donation. You'll also get a certain document.
A document you can use to ... ››› more
- [10 November 2014]
- Jeremy donated his office computers to the local primary school, and SARS penalised him
- Jeremy runs a successful retail shop in Melville. Business is picking up, and he's realised there's a need for him to upgrade all of his computers. He decides to give his old computers to the local primary school to teach computer literacy to the children. Jeremy didn't realise that this charitable act would have Vat implications and ended up with unpaid Vat and penalties when SARS gave him an adj... ››› more
- [04 July 2013]