- Two tips to get the best out of your BEE deal and save thousands on your tax bill
- BEE transactions carry tax consequences. But many business owners simply don't know about them and end up paying thousands in tax and penalties. Don't get caught in this trap!
I'm going to show you how to structure your BEE deals to save on your tax bill rather than pay out more. ************
Changes to the law you WON'T hear about in the news...
If you're responsible for payroll, fringe be... ››› more
- [01 February 2017]
- How to turn R1 into R6 200 tax savings in 2016
- Not many people think of looking at the tax tables when they purchase their company car.
But if you did, you could turn R1 into a R6 200 tax saving.
Every single South African company must have a Promotion of Access to Information (PAIA) manual by 31 December this year…
… and your accountant doesn't need to compile it for you – you ... ››› more
- [01 December 2015]
- Make your tax return work for you! Six tax savings tips that will benefit you and your business!
- As a business owner you have to stay on top of your finances by constantly making sure you're sticking to your budget and keeping an eye on your daily expenses.
So in order for your business to thrive and be successful, you need to cut costs and save where possible!
But are you doing everything you can to save on tax?
You and other small business owners might not know this but the one a... ››› more
- [16 July 2015]
- Save R26 983 with an accurate logbook
- If you do this one, simple task like keeping an accurate logbook, you could save thousands of Rands!
Yes, I agree to maintain a logbook is a tedious and time consuming task. But the additional tax savings you'll benefit from make it worthwhile!
In fact, if you refer to the gazette for the rates per kilometre method, having no logbook means you can't claim the tax back from SARS.
Read on as I ex... ››› more
- [06 July 2015]
- Nine key considerations to give you maximum tax saving when you sign on an expatriate
- We're suffering a severe skills drought. Everyone is complaining about how hard it is to find and keep good, skilled staff, and I've no doubt you find yourself in the same boat.
The short-term solution is to search for skills abroad. The problem is expatriates don't come cheap.
Here are nine points to consider to guarantee that your recruitment efforts are cost effective and compliant with ... ››› more
- [02 June 2015]
- Avoid tax penalties by meeting 2015's carbon tax requirements today - it's easy!
- There are jokes doing the rounds that carbon tax will be the end of many businesses. Especially those that are heavy polluters. Luckily, the carbon tax is only being introduced in 2015, so you have time to reduce your carbon tax emissions - here's what you can do to avoid tax penalties for not starting to reduce your carbon emissions in time.
One of the major tax announcements from last week's ... ››› more
- [05 March 2013]