- Does your company submit VAT, provisional tax and income tax returns? Stop! You don't have to anymore
- Dear reader,
If you're registered for VAT, provisional tax and are a company, you have to submit these returns to SARS. And it's not just once a year. It's one company tax return, two provisional tax returns and six VAT returns.
That's nine times a year. That's almost one a month you're spending time preparing for tax return submissions. How much time is that wasting you?
But if you qu... ››› more
- [04 July 2016]
- When last did you get a forecast on your turnover? Here's why you need to do this now!
- Are you feeling the pinch? You're not alone. We all are. Costs just go up every month without money coming back in. Just looking around me I can see my friends and colleagues battling to make ends meet. And I see the same with the businesses in our office park. More and more doors are closing and everyone is complaining that turnover and profits are down.
That's why I'm writing to you today. I... ››› more
- [27 June 2016]
- Individuals and partnerships must pass the following test to qualify for Turnover Tax!
- All small businesses know it! Turnover Tax is a blessing, especially when compared to having to juggle VAT, Income Tax, Provisional Tax, Dividends Tax as well Capital Gains Tax.
This alternative tax system, namely Turnover Tax, can make it so much easier to meet tax obligations.
But how can you make sure you, as an individual or a partnership, qualify for Turnover Tax?
By answering 'YES'... ››› more
- [07 April 2016]
- Your simple step-by-step guide on how to complete the TT01 form using SARS tax
- Turnover Tax can greatly reduce small businesses' stress when it comes to their tax obligations.
It replaces Income Tax, Provisional Tax, Capital Gains Tax as well as Dividends Tax.
But while the benefits of Turnover Tax are clear, provided your business is eligible for it of course, you may very well be in search of some practical steps on how to handle Turnover Tax correctly.
Well look ... ››› more
- [07 April 2016]
- How to calculate turnover tax using the SARS tax tables
- According to SARS, turnover tax is a simpler tax system, making it easier for micro businesses to meet their tax duties. It replaces Income Tax, VAT, Provisional Tax, Capital Gains Tax as well as Dividends Tax for qualifying micro businesses.
Here, we'll show you how to calculate your turnover tax, as indicated by SARS, using the SARS tax tables.
But first, let's take a look at who exactly ... ››› more
- [06 April 2016]
- All you need to know to earn more money and pay less tax with Turnover Tax!
- Are you a small or micro business owner with a turnover of R1 million or less a year? Then I'd like to introduce turnover tax to you! The all-in-one tax that's simple, quick and easy. Saving you time and money!
You enjoy the benefit of turnover tax substituting Income Tax, Vat, Provisional Tax, Capital Gains Tax or Dividends Tax, so you pay one tax instead of the five other taxes!
Read on to... ››› more
- [16 June 2015]
- What you need to know about turnover tax to meet this month's deadline
- The turnover tax deadline is upon you. But do you know what you need to do to meet the looming 28 February 2014 deadline?
Attention small business owners:
Today is your last chance to pay less tax
According to the Practical Tax Loose Leaf Service, under the turnover tax system your taxes are levied annually.
... ››› more
- [04 February 2014]
- Deadline approaching: There are only 25 days left till your turnover tax is due!
- There's nothing worse than leaving things to the last minute. And, when it comes to tax, doing this can spell disaster for your company. That's why we're issuing this urgent warning today: The 2014 turnover tax deadline is looming. In fact, it's only 25 days away!
Diarise this now: Your company's turnover tax is due to SARS no later than the end of THIS month (the 28th of February).
So if y... ››› more
- [03 February 2014]
- What is turnover tax?
- If your company makes less than R1 million each year, all you have to pay is turnover tax. But what exactly is turnover tax? And how can you register for it? Read on to find out...
If you're not sure of what turnover tax is, don't worry. The Practical Tax Loose Leaf Service has got you covered.
Here's what you need to know about turnover tax
Turnover tax is an alternative tax s... ››› more
- [01 November 2013]
- If you're a small business owner, here's how you can save R34 291 in 72 hours
- Our client wrote into the Accounting and Tax Club to find out if her business benefits from registering for Turnover tax, if it's annual turnover doesn't reach the Vat threshold. Read on for the Q&A... +++ How can you be sure, with changing laws and regulations, that you…+++
- Interpret regulations correctly?
- Record company finances correctly?
- Avoid penalties and fines ...
And can you ... ››› more
- [24 May 2013]